What is rental space?
The Global Research Center for Food & Medical Innovation provides rental spaces for meetings and events, with various sizes to meet different needs. The spaces include a multi-purpose hall with 192 seats that can be collapsed to create space for up to 400 people, a glassed-in seminar room ideal for lecture meetings and workshops for about 50 people, and spaces suitable for small-group meetings. Contact us to discuss your event space needs.
- The hall has 192 seats that can be collapsed to create space for various activities. (1F)
- Future Room
- Circular room built in the image of a hearth.
Its noise cancelling walls and window blinds enable you to feel the atmosphere of a different spacial dimension.(1F)
- Discussion Plaza
- The design of this space supports discussion by promoting involvement. It is also available for classes. (2F)
- Seminar Room/Exhibition Space
- The glassed-in Seminar Room provides a sense of openness. An entire wall can be used as a whiteboard or screen. (2F)
- Meeting Room
- This space has 12 seats, and is ideal for small-group meetings. (2F)
- This open café features large windows providing seasonal views unique to Hokkaido. (2F)
Rent amounts are as follows (as of March 2016):
※ Amounts shown are per hour.
※ Amounts shown are per hour.
Points to note
Facility usage requests
- To book a facility, submit a completed Facility Usage Request Form at least a month in advance. Fees may apply for cancelation within a month of the rental date.
- The reservation is provisionally made once the request is submitted and confirmed upon payment of the fee.
- A separate fee is payable when a facility is exclusively occupied for rehearsals and certain other purposes. In such cases, the request form should state the hours of usage including set-up times (e.g., for rehearsal and venue preparation).
- To extend the hours of facility usage after submitting a request form, submit a Facility Usage Extension Request Form. To otherwise change the hours of use, submit a Facility Usage Change Request Form.
Information for facility users
- The facility booker must visit the Administrative Office before and after usage.
- Eating and drinking are allowed only in the Café in principle.
- Desks, chairs and other fixtures in rental spaces must be returned to their original positions after use.
- The use of drawing pins on walls and adhesive tape on white boards is prohibited.
*The use of adhesive tape on certain walls is prohibited.
- Charges may apply for damage or cleaning.
- Any catering equipment installed by the renter in the Café space must be removed within the day to prevent odor pollution.
- Questions can be sent to:
※Replace the double-byte @ in the address with a single-byte @ (spam reduction measure).
Rental space must be reserved before usage; email for details. Approval of rental requests is at the management’s discretion based on the purpose and conditions of usage.